I love stories. And information. And to hear how people go about reaching their goals. Books are a huge part of my life and I'd like to share some of the love. Stories can come in books, app form, audiobooks, or creepypasta Reddit posts. I'm not picky, although audiobooks have been great to "read" as I exercise. One or two podcasts may jump in here, well, just because LeVar Burton needs to be mentioned on any page titled "Reading".
Soon I'll be adding some meat around each book read. The reason it was chosen, my thoughts and reactions. And who it may also touch. The "book reports" are woven in with my writing goals and activities.
Take a deep breath. In. And out. Now let's begin.
- Norse Mythology - Neil Gaiman - Audiobook
- On Writing - Stephen King - Audiobook and Hardcover (Revisiting this one)
- Constructive Living - David K. Reynolds - Audiobook (Revisiting this one)
- LeVar Burton Reads - Podcast
Current consumption (for my son):
- The Book with No Pictures - B.J. Novak - Hardcover
- And a flurry of Baby Science books!